I'm new....

HankWilliams

Car
Mercedes Benz S420
I drive a 1995 mercedes s 420. Her name is Francesca and even though she has some problems she is still fast and rides very smooth! I take really good care of her and I'm in the process of putting tint on her myself(a very stressful thing) I'm not really doing it to save money but because I like to work on my car it is just a thing I have(I have probably spent more money buy tint and materials to were I could have gone and gotten it tinted). I am 19 years old and currently reside in North West Georgia but my home is Austin, Texas. I hope to learn more things about my car and cool stuff I can do to her to make her happy and make me happy. Call me crazy but she does talk to me and she also has periods :p I love her even though she can act up sometimes, but you can't ask much more out of a car that has lasted 14 years and 250,000 miles and still runs like a champ!

Hello and nice to meet you. Good to meet someone who like to have a go at their car themselves.

Yeah I like to work on my car myself because sometimes it saves me money and other times it's just for the bonding experience with my car so I know how to fix the problem if it breaks and I don't have to pay someone to fix it for me. I forgot to mention that I also have two 12" subs and a 1000 watt amp that I wired myself(another huge project) which I am very proud of!

Yeah I will get my 10 posts then I will upload some pics. In about 15 min I'm going out to re-do one of my window tint jobs because it just flat out sucked then I will post on some stuff to get the 10.

hello-1.gif
welcome to TC!

Wow 1/4 million miles that still looks like it is good condition. I guess it gets a lot of TLC!

Nice to have you on board and may I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back