I'm back

buddy

Road Burner
Hi guys i'm back,after trooper died i have found it very hard to come onto the forum cause we had so much fun,but i'm sure she would want me to carry on so here i am guys,what's happanin?

Hi Janice and welcome back. We've missed you a lot. How are you getting on? You were looking to change your BMW last time we heard from you - have you got round to it yet.

What's happening:-
About 2000 new members since you were last on, we have some new forums and it is now a lot easier to upload pictures to the forum! Everything is somewhat quicker and more reliable now;)

There are quite a few new cars in the Gallery Thread that you've not seen before. General chat is where most of the action still is - the usual whinges about new legislation, fuel prices and how good diesels are! :lol: Diesel cars now have their own forum as they were starting to swarm ;)

There are also a lot of new smilies. Use the go advanced to see the smilies and image options. The quick reply lets you post a reply without leaving the page you are on (this is also a new feature).

Profiles also have new options where you can add your car and some more details.

Hi buddy, I joined in your absense. I'm Prince (or Matt...if you can remember that). Nice to have you with us. What car are you driving?

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back