i'm back

beemer lee

Wrench Pro
Car
FORD FOCUS 1.8 TDDi
hi guys and gals back on now sorry been busy with work i bring bad news my e34 is no longer with me put it through MOT and would cost more to fix than it was worth boohoo :( i now have a more economical car i now have a ford focus 1.8 tddi on a 51 plate with the endura engine which i have been told is the more reliable engine????????any idea's on what to do with it as it is still bog standard at the mo and the misse's has fallen in love with it and i have been told in no uncertain term's that i will not be getting rid of this one haha :D all suggestions appreciated.good to be back...

Hi and welcome back, it's not been the same without you.

I bet you are missing the car. What was wrong with it, what have you done to the poor thing?

Take of the wheel balance weights and tell her there is a twised chassis causing the wobble and that it can't be fixed.;) Then you can go out and buy the car you really want:lol:

A remap would be worth doing if available. It should raise the power another 30% or so and keep fuel economy about the same.

thanks for the replies peeps where do i start with what was wrong with my "German Friend" scratched front windows where the lovely boys in blue made me remove my tints,no reversing lights,no windscreen washers excessive play in steering box (very expensive and a lot of labour involved)knocking from the front end????????????,cracked headlight rear bumper damage and the list goes on one day i will have another BMW maybe a 530 Diesel sport i am going to please HDi fun he has another diesel convert haha,any ideas where to get a reasonably priced set of ST alloys for my focus every where i look they want upwards of £350 or is this the kind of money they are going for :(

:( That is quite a long list. Sorry to hear about all that!

The ST wheels are still very much in demand so the prices are pretty high. Perhaps people will prefer the RS wheels and prices will drop. Keep an eye on the breakers yards, you might get lucky.;)

thanks for the replies peeps where do i start with what was wrong with my "German Friend" scratched front windows where the lovely boys in blue made me remove my tints,no reversing lights,no windscreen washers excessive play in steering box (very expensive and a lot of labour involved)knocking from the front end????????????,cracked headlight rear bumper damage and the list goes on one day i will have another BMW maybe a 530 Diesel sport i am going to please HDi fun he has another diesel convert haha,any ideas where to get a reasonably priced set of ST alloys for my focus every where i look they want upwards of £350 or is this the kind of money they are going for :(

Is your Focus a 5 stud wheel pattern?

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back