I'am new here

Rocketrockel

Car
79'Thunderbird351w
Hello Forum I am new here.:D
I live in Ontario Canada, which makes it harder to get good parts at a fair price :(
I have a 79' Ford Thunderbird which I plan on rebuilding the 351W motor. I am currently trying to figure out what parts to add internally to create an impressive street machine! What power band to build the engine in and so on and so forth. I ll be asking questions and I hope I can get the answers I am looking for.

Re: I'm new here

tcsmileysign.gif

Hello there and may I extend to you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars forums.
It is great to meet you and I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we all do and that you get totally addicted to this site.

It sounds like you have a great project on your hands.

What cars have you owned in the past then?

Do feel free to get involved in our other threads too, the more the merrier as they say and we are friendly (being friendly is actually a forum rule!:))

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!!

Hmm past cars or ones worth mentioning. . . Well previous cars I've owned have all been daily drivers. 79' Chev Malibu, 91' Pontiac Tempest, 95' F-150 and my current is a 08' Mitsubishi Outlander. My 2 toys are the 79' Ford Thunderbird heritage edition and my 73' F-100 custom. I am not strictly a Ford guy it just so happens that the 2 toys are Ford. It could have been something else if the right deal at the right time had come along or does come along.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back