Howdy Folks!!!!

chrisj86

Car
Renault Megane 1.6e
Hi, Im new to the car mod scene and im really interested in making my car look and sound nice!. I have just brought an S reg Renault Megane 1.6e Sport coupe that is all stock apart from the fly active sub i fitted today which is pants lol! I need any help you can give me. :)

Someone gave me a induction kit but to be honest I have no idea where to fit it lol. I have the filter but thats it, no pipes or anything. I also have a exhaust but when I stuck my head under to have a look to try and fit it it looks like the exhaust I have is to short to reach the next bit of pipe..... Sorry to sound so stupid lol!!

induction kit will fit inplace of your airbox, you may need to get some silicone joiner and some ducting to get cold air to the filter.

the exhaust would have to be specific for the car, even the differences between 3 and 5 drs can make a difference

Hi there, I hope you are well. May I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

You'll find us a very friendly and enthusiastic bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do. (It gets quite addictive at times.)

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"! (It's also great when people start new threads and discussions and all adds to the great debate.)

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

tcsmileysign.gif

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back