Howdy Folks! from Bethlehem, Georgia.

Johnnyos2

Car
Fusion
Retiring soon. Will finally have time and funds to do all those projects I've been dreaming of. Priority One is wifey's baby-a '93 BMW E34, M60B30. Already have b44 block with 4.0 non vanos heads and duplex chain built. 6spd trans/clutch ready to go and suspension upgraded. She loves her old ride and has been waiting 3 years on me to finish the job. Time, space, and or place should no longer be an issue soon. Can't wait to see her smile with that 7% displacement increase under the pedals! As an old Ford/Mazda tech during mid 80's to mid 90's I also have an infatuation with many things Mazda. '88 Probe GT, '88MX6(my daily d!), '91 MX6GT(research and development toy), none for which there is much aftermarket support or parts available. My '88 RX7 Turbo,'91B2200 and her '69 Chevelle were all destroyed in a rental storage facility fire. Should mention we both have a Ford pickup. Mine's a '96 F150 E. Bauer 2wd and her's is a '01 F150XLT 4x4. All the units remaining except my dd have in excess of 250,000 on the odometer. '91 MX is at 410m, '93 E34 is at 380m, and '96 F150 is 280m. Something to be said for PMI!

Retiring soon. Will finally have time and funds to do all those projects I've been dreaming of. Priority One is wifey's baby-a '93 BMW E34, M60B30. Already have b44 block with 4.0 non vanos heads and duplex chain built. 6spd trans/clutch ready to go and suspension upgraded. She loves her old ride and has been waiting 3 years on me to finish the job. Time, space, and or place should no longer be an issue soon. Can't wait to see her smile with that 7% displacement increase under the pedals! As an old Ford/Mazda tech during mid 80's to mid 90's I also have an infatuation with many things Mazda. '88 Probe GT, '88MX6(my daily d!), '91 MX6GT(research and development toy), none for which there is much aftermarket support or parts available. My '88 RX7 Turbo,'91B2200 and her '69 Chevelle were all destroyed in a rental storage facility fire. Should mention we both have a Ford pickup. Mine's a '96 F150 E. Bauer 2wd and her's is a '01 F150XLT 4x4. All the units remaining except my dd have in excess of 250,000 on the odometer. '91 MX is at 410m, '93 E34 is at 380m, and '96 F150 is 280m. Something to be said for PMI!
Howdy neighbor, I’m down the road in Auburn. Small world. Sounds like you have some neat projects. I know very little about cars, so I’m poking around here to read up on ideas and advice to make my (new to me) 2014 impala all that it can be.

Howdy neighbor, I’m down the road in Auburn. Small world. Sounds like you have some neat projects. I know very little about cars, so I’m poking around here to read up on ideas and advice to make my (new to me) 2014 impala all that it can be.
And greetings to you neighbor! Do get into Auburn every now and then to your local machine shop and nearby wreck yards. I suffer from ADD(automotive distraction disorder) and leap from one project to another way too fast. Now that I'm close to fewer responsibilities, and more free time, I can take these tasks to their completion in a proper fashion. A 2014 Impala is a late model OBDII that will require some special tooling and equipment to complete some of the jobs you may wish to do. Please consider me a resource if you find yourself at a loss. I know just enough to be dangerous to everyone around me.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back