How to save over 20% fuel

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Find out how to avoid wasting fuel with our hypermiler fuel saving tips and advice. Follow these fuel saving tips to save 20% of your annual fuel bill. Most drivers are wasting fuel by ignoring a few simple fuel saving principles.

Continue reading...

How much BG pay for this article?
All fuel cleaning products are designed to drain our wallets only.

Firstly Obione, extra car, I now have a MK1 Ranger Rover 3.5 EFI. Secondly I don't know what the numbers on fuel saving are, to this end , please, please look at Fuel Cat, it de-carbonizes the engine as well as getting the fuel molicules to all point in the same direction when going into the explosion chamber, sounds daft but it ensures that ALL the fuel burns in the chamber, you'd be surprised how much fuel is wasted without a fuel cat or equivalent unit. The other articles ive been through, bit over my head, im very old school, on that point, how about a section for classic's only. But yes, splendid work my son, 10/10.

How much BG pay for this article?
All fuel cleaning products are designed to drain our wallets only.
They haven't paid a penny. It's the only product I've used that has actually worked.

I've tried both BG44k and BG244 and I've had a full BG intake clean performed. All of which reduced fuel consumption, smoothed out the engine idle and reduced the emissions readings. Both cars had 70,000 miles so were long due a cleanup, one was petrol and one diesel.

I've tried both BG44k and BG244 and I've had a full BG intake clean performed. All of which reduced fuel consumption, smoothed out the engine idle and reduced the emissions readings. Both cars had 70,000 miles so were long due a cleanup, one was petrol and one diesel.

Well out of all the additives available for one fluid or another in the car, the BG44k & BG244 appear to get very high praise for the performance.