How much on a valet

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
How much would you spend on a valet for your car? i just wonder if prices vary in different areas.

1) Wash and wax
2) Wash wax and interior vacuum
3) Full valet inside and out.

How much would you spend on a valet for your car? i just wonder if prices vary in different areas.

1) Wash and wax
2) Wash wax and interior vacuum
3) Full valet inside and out.

Just a wash is £5.
And I think a wash and vacuum is around £20-30.
A full valet round here would be around £65-75.
I tend to do it myself. Sometimes i'll take it for just a wash but for the most I do it myself.

My granddad does car valeting Waynne, so I could probably get you a good deal if you PM me.

Other than that, I wash/valet my car myself, I haven't got that sort of money when I can spend a few hours of my day doing it :)

i do it myself as well. full valet is around £50 from one guy in lockerbie. dont know how much the other garage charges but as theyve not long opened up would think they might be slightly cheaper

My granddad does car valeting Waynne, so I could probably get you a good deal if you PM me.

Other than that, I wash/valet my car myself, I haven't got that sort of money when I can spend a few hours of my day doing it :)
I'll give you a shout mate if that comes up then. TBH I prefer to do my cleaning myself and regard it as therapy.

Wash and wax £15.00

Wash wax interior £25.00

Full Valet (excl engine on mine to many electrics) £85.00

A full Valet inc engine should take approx 4 hours by a pro.

The above prices are high, but you get what you pay for and being an ex-valeter, I know you cant do a proper job in your drive, there are so many things a DIY misses. There are 145 to clean points on the average family saloon on a prestige car this rises to approx 160 points.