How brand loyal are you?

Loz

Torque King
Car
MX-5
Just wondering. Are you smitten with a car manufacture? Maybe you don't see the point changing brands as they may not live up to you're expectations? Maybe you've struck up a good relationship with you're local dealership & don't want to risk changing? I had a good few years experience of fantastic Mercedes customer service even though it was a Smart they were looking after. If I had the money to spend I would seriously think of buying a Merc based on the service alone, but...
I think there are too many great cars out there to chained to one brand, my only worry is I might not have a enough time to experience them all! :amuse:

my first car was a 1997 volvo 850 nonturbo

drove it for 3 and a half years...but 50,000 miles on it...and loved it.

now i have a 1998 volvo s70 t5....love it just as much...plan on keeping it just as long.

i don't see myself leaving volvo any time soon.

i work at a dealership as well...lol

not really . thought i would have stayed wiith honda but glad i changed. hondas were fun to drive but having to rag the nuts off it got tiresome at times where as now it leave it in 5th to overtake rather than having to drop to 3rd

I've switched a few times, but I keep coming back to Skoda. I'd say they were bullet proof, but the truth is I haven't had any serious mechanical problems with any car I've driven. I guess I just prefer the drive I get from them compared to the others.

Skoda>Ford>Skoda>Peugeot>Toyota>Skoda>Skoda

(At work I also drive/have driven Peugeot, Citroen, Vauxhall, Fiat, Renault, VW, Mercedees. All of those have had niggles which mean I haven't been tempted to change to that brand).

I tend to stick to one brand. i was initially unimpressed by Renault and then pretty much stuck to Vauxhall, then I bought a Rover and I have finally stuck with Audi. I think my next car will be an Audi as well, I like the build quality and driving experience but all that could change.

nope not at all, never really think about brands when i go looking for a new car, i just look for something i like then find the best one available to suit my budget and then normally end up travelling the length of the country to buy it, :)

started with Golf MK2 GTI (1988-1989 and still owns it :) sitting in the garage) and progressed to golf MK 4 GTI 1.8T (1999 - extremely good all rounder, owned for 4 years and not a penny wasted other than servicing). Can't see myself changing or considering any other car. Very happy with them and with my local dealer.

and it is goo dot be back :lol:

Just wondering. Are you smitten with a car manufacture? Maybe you don't see the point changing brands as they may not live up to you're expectations? Maybe you've struck up a good relationship with you're local dealership & don't want to risk changing? I had a good few years experience of fantastic Mercedes customer service even though it was a Smart they were looking after. If I had the money to spend I would seriously think of buying a Merc based on the service alone, but...
I think there are too many great cars out there to chained to one brand, my only worry is I might not have a enough time to experience them all! :amuse:

Are you asking about brand loyalty or dealer loyalty?

I'm unlikely to consider Renault in anything other than the antipathy of a hurry.

Despite the fact that I drive and own a Peugeot, and it's pretty pleasant as an ownership proposition, I will not be automatically replacing with a Peugeot at such time as a new car is necessary.

I think I'll be back in the Jap camp with a second user Lexus GS series.

I started off with a renault which was fantastic... while it worked. Then i despised it. Moved to VW and dont ever plan on leavin the VAG group. Personally i wouldnt touch citroen, peugeot, vauxhall, kia, saab, volvo, bmw, but most of all fiat. The cars are just utterly horrid. Test drove a grande punto which seemed so cheap it was too good to be true and it was! I nearly crashed on purpose just so i didnt have to keep driving it. Worst car iv ever driven, and iv driven some bad ones lol!