hi

wizard

Car
56 beetle wizard
hi yol,my names howie from hull, i have a 56 beetle wizard roadster and am interested if its possible to fit lambo doors.not that mechanically minded and wondered if there's a company out there that could do this ? ? ?

hi

wasn't the wizard a kit conversion to the stock beetle.

there are american com[anys that make a bolt on kit.

i think it's scissor doors.com

Welcome to Torque Cars buddy.
As for your doors have a good shop around and please avoid cheap kits as you'll have more problems than they are worth. Find a good quality kit and get a good bodyshop to do the work for you mate.

029.gif

I always wanted a Wizard roadster when I was a spotty kid! :amuse:
Love to see some pic's when you've got your ten posts up. :bigsmile:

will do dude,i was the same.......always wanted 1. had mine nearly 3 yrs,always puts a smile on my face when i drive her. in 89 it was voted the best vw in europe and won many awards,a lot of history behind this bug,looks nice but has been around abit now and the yrs are starting to show,just want to put my own mark on her with my own ideas

thanks ....will do.wont go ahead untill im happy with everything,thats why im trying to find a company thatll do the job lot and do it right,dont wana spoil my baby .

cheers for that,yes it is a kit form,was a big thing in the eighties,a lot of history behind mine in the vw scene,wana try and mix old school with new ideas

cheers,got big ideas for my bug....wana combine old school with new !!!!!!!

I really don't think lambo doors would look good on a beetle. Suicide doors would however look good. It's just the roof line is a little too high.

I have seen it done on the new beetle and this still doesn't look right IMHO.

images

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back