Hi

Cen

Wrench Pro
Car
SLK320
Hi Guys, recently found this website and registered. Thought I would introduce myself got an SLK320 which I have had from new 8 years old 40k on the clock. Only comes out to play in good weather, hibernates in the garage through winter months.

Fitted a Reiger bodykit about three years ago, car is mint. Driveway can look impressive when all are at home with the Son's S2000, Daughter & Hubby's Lotus Elise and the wife's MX5 2.0l Sport

Welcome to TC.

You've confused me though, are you the wife or the hubby? :blink1: Or are you a third person in this set-up? :lol:

Your intro makes you any one of three :confused:

Welcome to TC.

You've confused me though, are you the wife or the hubby? :blink1: Or are you a third person in this set-up? :lol:

Your intro makes you any one of three :confused:

Should have written Daughter and her hubby's Lotus Elise. My Son's S2000 and my wife's MX5 2.0Sport

Hi there Cen its good to have you along. So what do you drive in the winter when the Merc is all wrapped up in the garage?

You'll have to post us up some pics when you get it out again for the summer - I'd love to see the bodykit.

Hi Guys, recently found this website and registered. Thought I would introduce myself got an SLK320 which I have had from new 8 years old 40k on the clock. Only comes out to play in good weather, hibernates in the garage through winter months.

Fitted a Reiger bodykit about three years ago, car is mint. Driveway can look impressive when all are at home with the Son's S2000, Daughter & Hubby's Lotus Elise and the wife's MX5 2.0l Sport

ok, it's obvious cars are in your genes, all nice cars, so what about tuning? the slk has so many options about tuning, how about a veilside GT wing?

Hi there Cen its good to have you along. So what do you drive in the winter when the Merc is all wrapped up in the garage?

You'll have to post us up some pics when you get it out again for the summer - I'd love to see the bodykit.

Boring my job takes me out on site now and again and I work in waste water treatment SH!T Farms therefore a Scenic is my daily abuse. Thinking of changing it for a RAV4 though. Before you say it no I am not a hairdresser!

Boring my job takes me out on site now and again and I work in waste water treatment SH!T Farms therefore a Scenic is my daily abuse. Thinking of changing it for a RAV4 though. Before you say it no I am not a hairdresser!

whatever you say, your car is good one.
and i am sure waynne didn't want to offense you.

whatever you say, your car is good one.
and i am sure waynne didn't want to offense you.

Not quite sure on your quote Charger!

Why did Waynne offend me? I cannot see anything in what I have written that suggests that I was offended in anyway.

ITakes a lot to offend me mate and nothing that Waynne have written points to any offencive remark or have I missed something?

Last edited:
Not quite sure on your quote Charger!

Why did Waynne offend me? I caanot see anything in what I have written that suggests that I was offended in anyway.

TTakes a lot to offend me mate and nothing that Waynne have written points to any offencive remark or have I missed something?

my mistake mate, sorry. i thought because mentioning the hairdresser thing, you know....
however, waynne's the top guy here.
and what do you think about adding a veilside GT wing to your mercedes?

Charge, I honestly don't know what a Veilside GT wing is. I am going to have to check it out mate will let you know what I think of it.

Just checked it out Charger. Not my cup of tea mate besides spoilers of that kind only come into play aerodynamically after 120mph whats the point. I have a suttle made to measure to the bootlid spoiler by Reiger tuning.

Just checked it out Charger. Not my cup of tea mate besides spoilers of that kind only come into play aerodynamically after 120mph whats the point. I have a suttle made to measure to the bootlid spoiler by Reiger tuning.

just thought, but it's ok if you're not into tuner style, i agree. merc look more cool into their own amg style. reiger is also one of the best german car tuners.

Appears to be OK Prince. Understand what you are saying now re: a bit late. My heads gone this morning with having had a number of technical arguments in the office.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back