Hi

cloud

Car
Peugeot 406 HDI 110
I just watn to say hi! And I m seriously thinking about ecu remap on my 406 hdi. Can anybody recomend good make chip?

Hi Cloud and welcome to TorqueCars what year is your car? Some of the early ones are not remappable.

Good to have you along and I hope you enjoy your time on here.

Thanks for reply everybody! I have just came from holiday trough half of europe. Pf back to work again :(

Last edited:
Hi Waynne! I`m already enjoying it here, you can learn a lot just reading articles and I`m trying not get too overethusiastic hehe. Yes and year of my car is 99.

Hi Cloud and welcome to TorqueCars what year is your car? Some of the early ones are not remappable.

Good to have you along and I hope you enjoy your time on here.

Hi Waynne! I`m already enjoying it here, you can learn a lot just reading articles and I`m trying not get too overethusiastic hehe:D. Yes and year of my car is 99

Hahaha... HDi is gonna love you so much! :lol:

Welcome to the forum mate, what plans do you have for the Pug?

Hi Thread!
Nothin big suppose... Just want to give it some more life, so i want start with ecu remap, then look for some sport cat or decat:lol:, because that new exhast system which was recently instaled feels lide step back. Maybe manifold, I`m sure that HDI will have some tips for me:bigsmile:

Hi Thread!
Nothin big suppose... Just want to give it some more life, so i want start with ecu remap, then look for some sport cat or decat:lol:, because that new exhast system which was recently instaled feels lide step back. Maybe manifold, I`m sure that HDI will have some tips for me:bigsmile:

Once you reach ten posts you can Pm him if he hasn't already arrived by then. I don't think you get much gains from de-catting your car but Hdi will clear this up for you. What fuel do you run it on??

Once you reach ten posts you can Pm him if he hasn't already arrived by then. I don't think you get much gains from de-catting your car but Hdi will clear this up for you. What fuel do you run it on??
morrisons city diesel:), or shell powersomethingthemostexpensive when I run greater distances

To get the best out of the engine I would recomend using the expensive stuff. I'll pm Hdi for ya he'll be able to help you more mate.
So isnt diesel like diesel, there must be something different but the price hm? Well better to start fuel some better stuff.

dont know about the diesel but supermarket petrol made my civic very hesitent and jumpy. never went back to it and now onyl use shell v power or BP ultimate unless im really stuck

dont know about the diesel but supermarket petrol made my civic very hesitent and jumpy. never went back to it and now onyl use shell v power or BP ultimate unless im really stuck
I`m thinging bout remap my car, so I would better start use quality fuel, but thanks for info:)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back