Hi

Zaffypete

Car
Zafira 1.9cdti
Hi all. My name is Zaffypete & I drive a 2005 Vauxhall Zafira 1.9cdti Sri 150 Modified & Remapped to 285bhp on the sports button. I have just completed a full suspension change to adjustable front coilovers & adjustable rear spring set up. Rides & handles 100% better. Front & rear brake discs upgraded to drilled & grooved vented Mtec discs with EBC red stuff brake pads. Complete De cat, EGR & DPF removed. New inlet manifold & K&N panel filter. Complete uprated hose kit fitted. Next job is to fit poly ARB Bushes which looks like pig of a job. Any info on fitting these will be much appreciated. Thanks. Pete.

Last edited:
Hello and a warm welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin! Really nice to have you along.

I bet the Zafira is fun to drive, there is loads of Torque on offer from that engine.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back