Hi

b16h22

Car
Maruti 800
Hello guys,
I'm from india so my english is not that good so please forgive me for my mistakes.I'm 19 and concentrated on mechanical engg.I'm basically from a poor family so i dont have a ride but i had to enter a car in one of the fields in the registration process so please forgive me for my fault.I'm expecting expert advices and tips from the senior members of this forum.

hello, and a warm welcome to the site. there are plenty of people on here who will be able to answer your questions. and i hope you enjoy your time here!

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any as well as answering any of your technical questions.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back