Hi

jazzyblack

Car
jazz
Hi...I'm Keith from Brum.....driving an 07 Jazz.
has been a good car in that it always goes and mph O.K.
The garage I got it from new are not though.
From having to wait ages for it and when went to collect they had not got anywhere with the finance and before then they did me a deal of a one off payment on servicing only to have the rug pulled from under my feet later.
All was well up to the 2nd service and they said I needed new front tyres,discs and brakes and with the bigger service it came to almost a grand...and they did not even fill in the service book and wash it.....and it had only done normal mileage.In hindsight I would kick up a bigger stink if it happened again.
Not been back since.
But I had further services and MOT at a different branch and they were a lot better until today.
Went to look at a P/X on a new Civic today and got a rubbish quote...well under what I thought (53k miles)..did not even cover the deposit on the new 'un.

Anyhow you don't want to hear me ramble on all night.
Great to have somewhere to ask advice if I get in similar trouble again.

Thanks
Keith

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there, I hope you are well. May I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

Sorry to hear about your woes, not everyone in the motor trade is bad news.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do. (It gets quite addictive at times.)

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"! (It's also great when people start new threads and discussions and all adds to the great debate.)

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back