Hi!

Ricardo

Car
Cavalier Z-type
Welllll my name is ricardo (im sure you'd never have guessed!)
Im guessing this should be followed by a lil info about me! so well im living in canada at the moment (québec), but im originally from Uruguay (in south america, south of brazil for those who'd happen to not know), im 21 and i like jiu jitsu, soccer, volleyball and, well, let me think, cars!

I always liked cars, but i didnt have one until a month or 2 ago and well, even though i like cars, i dont exactly know all that much about them. I do know about basic electronics and circuits, i studied computer science at college and i do pretty good when it comes to doing with what i got ^^

Sadly, i dont have a whole lot of money, so my car is just a 2003 chevrolet cavalier, nothing fancy but hey, it doesnt look too bad haha
I dont really do racing or stuff like that, so personally i dont see the point for me to work on car performance (unless it is to make it more economical for example) cause in my situation the only thing i'd use the extra performance to is brag haha, plus consideirng my low budget, i rather work on stuff that require more work and less money (for example, installing body kits doesnt sound too hard and it could cost quite a bit, in the other hand, i plan on installing a remote engine starter/door unlocker, which isnt really expensive but requires more work not to mention much more useful)

So well i dont know if im missing something but if i am you can always tell me!

See ya around the forum guys! ^^

Hi there, I hope you are well. May I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do. (It gets quite addictive at times.)

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"! (It's also great when people start new threads and discussions and all adds to the great debate.)

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

You do seem quite friendly ^^
I'll try to keep you guys up to date, i do feel a lil "small time" because of my cheap/older car with no real power and my lil knowledge haha, but hey! i'll learn!
Last sat/sunday i painted the dashboard of my car, and even though its not a lot or anything overly fancy, i'll post some pics later on when i reach my 10 posts hehe

Welcome to TorqueCars :bigsmile:

Don't worry yourself, we all started off knowing nothing and gained knowledge over several years and by doing things wrong as well!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back