Hi

Hi there matt and welcome, I quite like the Cougar. How long have you owned it and what are your plans for it? Have you done any mods yet?

hi, just coming up on 3 years now, i've got alloys on, i am looking to put an air induction kit and a back box on. but no-one can tell me if i'll need to get it tuned or if the MAF sensor will do it automatically. Can you point me in the right direction?

Cheers

Matt

hey and welcome.

for something as basic as induction kit and back box - which wont do anything apart from make noise - the ECU will adapt itself

regarding the back box dont bother with it own its own look towards a full system including cat and manifolds

thanks, at the moment i'm just looking for a nice sound and maybe a bit better fuel economy as a bonus ( if you believe what the manufacturers say). not looking for big power just yet.

Hello pal and welcome aboard.

I've seen a couple of Cougars around my area that have had very good success dropping the newer Mondeo ST220 engine in. But you are in the right place for some good advice so stick around ;)

hi, thanks for all the responses. i'm planning on sticking around this forum, from what i've seen so far its got nice people who think before they type.

you seem like a nice bunch!!!

Air filter arrived today fitting tomorrow, Back box is the one i brought for another project but will use for this instead - probably fit it next weekend. Pics to follow!!!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back