hi

it is 1.3 adx 1994. but i was wandering if it is possible to put a nether engine,and from which car :oops:. sorry if my spelling is bad

Golf engines transplant well into the Polo. The ultimate is the 16valve GTi engine or a really complicated swap to a 1.8T AEG block. An engine swap is probably cheaper than doing up the existing engine on a power gain per dollar spent basis!

How much money are you looking to spend as this has a big bearing on what you can do to the car.

billyo said:
Golf engines transplant well into the Polo. The ultimate is the 16valve GTi engine or a really complicated swap to a 1.8T AEG block. An engine swap is probably cheaper than doing up the existing engine on a power gain per dollar spent basis!

16valve GTi Thad ca ind of engine it well be heard to fined because not mane people are wiling to give them up :)

You'll probably find it is quite easy to import one from the UK or even mainland Europe. Most salvage yards will crate it up and arrange for shipping through their courier.

You might find that you can get an 8V engine more easily and they are still fantastic power plants (Some even think they are better than the 16valve ones!)

waynne said:
You'll probably find it is quite easy to import one from the UK or even mainland Europe. Most salvage yards will crate it up and arrange for shipping through their courier.

You might find that you can get an 8V engine more easily and they are still fantastic power plants (Some even think they are better than the 16valve ones!)

i fund one on salvage yard but it was in very bed stat and I'm waiting for a nuder so i'm wainting :x.
as for to import one that is weary expensive it will cost moor that my whole car i come from weary fare and weary small can try :( so that is weary complicated thing :)

The waiting is very annoying but it will make sure you get a good one! Keep it up. :wink:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back