Hi to yu all!

buggs2004

My nam,e is Mark,
I Live cars, Eat cars, Drink Coca Cola.

I live in liverpool, I have owned some nicecars and some silly ones too. I will post pics of my history cars up to date till now.
car.jpg

probe.jpg

DSC02804.jpg

DSC00048.jpg

DSC00069.jpg

DSC00090.jpg

DSC00094.jpg

This is my celica that am workin on right now,
Well am sorry i took up so much page space but there my cars i have had now just have one, Hope to make some good friends, Oh yeah hi everyone lol :lol:

Hi mark - welcome along. DO you often ride your bike in the kitchen!! :lol: :lol: Or is it wired up to a playstation or something. Nice pics though - I'll move then into the gallery for you at some point.

waynne said:
Hi mark - welcome along. DO you often ride your bike in the kitchen!! :lol: :lol: Or is it wired up to a playstation or something. Nice pics though - I'll move then into the gallery for you at some point.

It was a p**s poor of a rainy day. I needed to work on it. My girfriend didnt really approve but she aint no match for a suzuki gsxr 400 lol

Hi Mark - nice collection of cars. Did you sell them (the older ones that is) or break em! I tend to break em - it would be nice to be given cash for one of my old cars but I like having fun too much! :lol:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back