hi to all

a better top end and i reckon it needs to be stiffened up a bit but not too much as the roads around here are very rough was going to get monroe shocks but have not come across any one that has used them on a lantra:D

hey and welcome to torquecars mate
have you done anything to the car already?

i have repaired the central locking,and looking for an electrical aerial for it, found 2 cracks on the exhaust manifold and i am going to do a compression check tomorrow thinking about trying to get a donner car it might be possible to put 1.8 in and sling the 1.6 as the more checks i do the more i am finding that is wrong :grin:

Really good to have you along (sorry for my belated hello). Hope you enjoy your time here as much as we all do.

Some fast road cams will be the biggest thing you can do for the money but to be honest you are probably better off going with an engine swap.

The suspension can be improved greatly with some poly bushes rather than just getting stiffer springs/dampers.

cheers waynne ,as they say plan to suceed or fail to plan ,its a project that could run a lot of loot and still only have an average car, I like to leave the body as standard but have horses hidden under the hood, so when those lights go green its the back of the car there chasing,I have 205 gti 1.6 and have left bms and others wondering what the hell is that old bucket,including the local cop, thanks for advice waiting to fet qutes on a rebuilt engine as there looking up to 300 hundred for one out of the breakers and who knows could be as bad as the one thats in it.:grin:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back