Hi to all

FactoryFast

Wrench Pro
Car
Porsche 08 turbo,
Hi all. Just joined site pretty keen on both cars and bikes no lots about tuning engines and happy to share and explain what the pros want money for...

Happy dayz

hi wizzer

hi mate i am from devon just down from you abit, the turbo is stock after flys now, van just an ebay chip etc.

Fast road cams and the such.. Tell you what i think about this all the time you read fast road this fast road that dude, my advice is make what you have right first.

All car and bike engines except those found in moto gp f1 etc come with manufacturing errors inside them, this is due to nothing then the quantity of engine parts required and the tolerences allowed to build say 100,000 vw golf engines in a certain amount of time. This results in say 4 pistons being different heights, pulleys being a few degrees out add this up and you see why some stock engines fly and others dont.

Fast road cams in an otherwise stock engine is not worth the hassle, my advice for road use is increase compression ratio by skimming head or thinner head gasket, advance cam timing, use epoxy to fill in bottom of inlet ports blend valve seats into port and match manifold to inlet port. This will give you more low end and mid range power and wont do much to top end unless you go wild with cam advance, sounds hard but is really pretty easy.

phil

Hello there Factory fast, good to have you along. I guess you'll be putting us straight on a few threads then;)

I hope you enjoy our forum as much as we all do and may I wish you a very warm welcome.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back