Hi there!

benben27

Car
honda civic
Im Ben, and Im probably going to get an eighty seven honda civic.
Im thinking that i would want to modify it, cause i do stuff like that but im not sure if a civic would even be the car to do it to. Im hoping to get a job pretty soon, and dont know weather or not it would be smart to sink money into the civic, or save untill I can get an Toyota MR2 mk1 (one of my favorite cars!) Either way, i don't exactly know what basic modifications to start with. Ive only worked on a Mini bike before, which im sure is nothing compared to a car. anyway, ill be looking around to figure stuff out, but tips are cool too.

Hi Ben and welcome to TorqueCars, good to have you with us and that will be a fine car to start off with.

I saw a lovely CRX at the weekend that was pushing out 225bhp.:eek: It sounded great and performed well on the track.

hi ben & welcome to the club!
nice idea about the mr2 but you can modify any car you want,it's all about putting something of youyr personality into that car. i am modifying a '97 rover tomcat and am havin a blast doing it. enjoy!

Im Ben, and Im probably going to get an eighty seven honda civic.
Im thinking that i would want to modify it, cause i do stuff like that but im not sure if a civic would even be the car to do it to. Im hoping to get a job pretty soon, and dont know weather or not it would be smart to sink money into the civic, or save untill I can get an Toyota MR2 mk1 (one of my favorite cars!) Either way, i don't exactly know what basic modifications to start with. Ive only worked on a Mini bike before, which im sure is nothing compared to a car. anyway, ill be looking around to figure stuff out, but tips are cool too.

you got anice car buddy. what i don't like about many americans used to a big v engine is that they think a 1.6 engine is unusefull, but they're wrong. you're having gold in your hands, and try to find that out. it's a nice car, but would you like to tell us more about the engine, 1.6 i guess non v-tech?

and welcome to the site, have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back