hi peeps

galloway21

Car
civic 1.5 vetec-e
hi peeps im new on here i just bought myself a civic 1.5 vtec heard you can do quite abit to them on the performance side i just bought myself a spoon exhaust system wiv decat pipe any1 got n e further suggestions and wot do u recon i should do next?

Hi Galloway21 and a warm welcome to TorqueCars. A lot depends on how much money you want to spend. Prince is our resident Civic expert and knows his VTEC's well!

welcome to tc mate

people say you can tune a sohc better than a dohc, i dont know if this is true but mates of mine over here are tuning them and keeping up with dohc

1 paticular mate loves the 1.5 sohc and is currently rebuilding 1, il ask him when i see him again what he actually does

ive just noticed you have a vtec-e or is that a mis print??
if it is a vtec-e, my mate has 1 and he just changed the ecu for a 1.5 vtec normal 1
now theres more power and even a small kick from it when vtec kicks in

yes cheers 4 that m8 looking 4 a bit of power but dont really no were 2 start i heard u can get them to like 200bhp wiv a few little tweeks and yes its a vtec -e so any suggestions would be great and another thing can u put 18 on without modifying the archs or n e thing

looking at spending quite abit on the engine its only done 84000 so dont really mind any suggestions prince

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back