hi obx?

jdmlude

Wrench Pro
Car
prelude bb4
hi just thought i would introduce myself iam steve earlier this year i brought a jdm hh2a bb4 spec( no 4ws no abs no sun roof) lude which iam making in to a true track car on a budget probably wont ever be on the road defonatly not in the next two years or so any tunning help would be great all i have done so far is to install a full exhaust including manifold and decat pipe iam going to get the injecters digitally cleaned and the head removed to clean the valves and the head skimmed for higher compression ratio and too port match the manifolds. iam now looking into cams are obx cams any good? or is it worth me spending another £100 or so on brian crower set?.

Hi there and a warm welcome to TorqueCars. Are either of the cams marked for "off road" or "competition use" only? Cheaper cams tend to wear quickly so it is usually worth paying a little more. I have no experience of either OBX or brian crower Cams so can't really comment on one over the other. See what the guarantees are and be wary of a low mileage guarantee. With a worn cam you can lose a lot of lift and power from the engine.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back