Hi New Member here...

Omega MV6 3ltr

Wrench Pro
Car
Vauxhall Omega 3.0
Hi guys.

I'm a New member, just joined up and i'm 16 years old so obviously don't have a car, but my dad has a Vauxhall Omega MV6 3.0ltr.
I have joined this site on his behalf really as he doesn't have the spare time to be posting and replying to threads.
I will tell you a little about myself, I'm from England, Preston to be exact (in the north west) And Ive just started my apprenticeship for BMW just a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks Jordan:D

It's good to have you along and may I extend to you a warm welcome. Good luck with the apprenticeship.

You get quantity or quality in the replies. We tend to go with quality!

We have a more mature membership (age not sanity!) which means we tend to stick to the topic and avoid off topic natter and chit chat although we do have a forum for this.

I hope you enjoy your time with us and do post loads - more posts = busier forum = Happier Omega MV6!:D ;)

hi and welcome to TC

as said previously this really isnt a spam/talk about rubbish kinda forum, im on alot of forums where there is more non car chat than car chat........

this place is great for help and learning without having to wade through millions of irrelevant posts about nothing in particular :)

enjoy

hello buddy, welcome, nice car, honestly, one of my fav.
good choice, keep it, and do something to it, believe me it'll be worth.
kind regards jordan.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back