Hi just introducing myself

Pumpngo

Car
MX5
Hi I read the artical on twincharging.
I'm interested in the different ways people plumb their systems and their advantages disadvantages etc.
I have varied interests in cars, really just appreciate anything fast or that corners well but preferably both.

Greetings and Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend :)

Please feel free to have a look around the website, there are many varied and interesting articles to read on all manner of car modifying subjects.
Also, you may find our members project threads and photo gallery very useful as a source of inspiration towards your own very special project!

Good luck to you & I hope you enjoy the forum! :)

I have fitted a ca18 nissan engine into my sons series 2 rx7 and now he's off his p plates it's time to get some more power.
I also fitted it with lpg only and get 7-8 litres per hundred. I'ts been great for him at uni.
With the duel stage intake manifold and slight restriction from the gas it's got heaps of low down and we don't want to loose that feeling.
Most cars i've driven using too big a the turbo, they all have that nothing , wait, wait, Yeehar. The supercharged ones get that early push in the back, then run out. We are looking for both, just greedy i spose.

hello and welcome, basically, you need a big turbo through some sort of cooling then onto a throttlebody to the supercharger, out of the supercharger through another intercooler and finaly into the inlet manifold.

Hi there, I hope you are well. May I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do. (It gets quite addictive at times.)

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"! (It's also great when people start new threads and discussions and all adds to the great debate.)

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back