hi info required

nagoya

Car
skyline
hi i'm new here,

i'm considering turning my passion for modified cars in to my business too.

what i'm looking for is gauging interest and ideas for what products/services you'd like to see offered.

i have a workshop earmarked and i'm a qualified mechanic and engineer with 0ver 20 years of experience with aircraft and race teams.
i'm also pretty good with an airbrush and i can spray ( but an ovens out of the question for the time being way too expensive:lol:)

so come on guys and girls what would you want to see offered..

Last edited by a moderator:
hey and welcome to the site

wati would like to see.
someone who actually reads into issues and finds the faults rather than plugging a computer in and going nope theres no faults so its in your head

more important on tuned cars

i totally agree tuned/modified cars need an experienced aproach to fault diagnosis and tend to use the computer as a last resort lol.

thanks for the imput :)

using the computer is fine, its more too many just connect the computer up with a case of theres no faults so theres nothing wrong without actually going through several groups to see if a sensor is outside normal range

Remaps are taking off big time, so get in on that scene.

Custom exhaust pipes are also in growing demand but with the CE/TUV approvals thing this might turn out to be a dead end.

Head work gas flowing cams, balancing, porting etc. It would be good to see a one stop shop. Leave the car they take out the engine get it blueprinted and blanced and rebuilt and reinstall it in the car.

Brake upgrades and rear brake disc conversions are also in growing demand.

Hello there and may I wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we all do.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back