Hi. im Sean from canada.

Welcome Sean, I nearly emmigrated to Canada about 5 years ago, I qualified on points but decided to leave it as my kids were going through college and university. I still have another 5 years left to do it!

What have you done to it so far?

all i have done so far has been intake and a full jl audio sound system with 2 ten inch subs... i plan to do headers and exaust... but im not sure where to go to after that... im thinking either nitrous or supercharger, maby a turbo...but i dont want to hurt my engine... any suggestion?

Welcome Sean, I nearly emmigrated to Canada about 5 years ago, I qualified on points but decided to leave it as my kids were going through college and university. I still have another 5 years left to do it!

What have you done to it so far?

where where you planing to live in canada?

Hello & welcome! :D:D:D
I'd love to live in Canada too...sigh :amuse:
What have done to the car so far Sean?

ha. canada is good if you love winters like me... Its minus 50 with the windchill and all the buses are shut down... so we went outside and did some old school crazy carpeting... lol

where where you planing to live in canada?

At the time I was looking at Toronto as that was where most of the automotive sector was based. I would have gone back into SRS R&D as I had spent many years designing and developing airbag assembly and test cells.

Hi Sean and a warm welcome to TorqueCars. Good to have you along. Wow 10 posts already! You can now post up pics, it would be good to see your car. Maybe drop a post in the gallery with some pics;)

Hi Sean and a warm welcome to TorqueCars. Good to have you along. Wow 10 posts already! You can now post up pics, it would be good to see your car. Maybe drop a post in the gallery with some pics;)

thanks waynne! Your website is awesome! especially the tuning articles! ive learned so much about cars since visiting it! thanks

Thanks for the kind words about the site. It's always improving and getting updated - I know I still have a lot of work to do but I feel we are getting there;).

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back