hi im lucy from south wales uk

xlulax

Car
mk3 astra
hello all well i typed in car forum/club in google and found you lot so hi lol im lucy i drive a mk3 astra but saving to buy a classic car. (which im gonna mod ahahahahhahaaa) :confused: lol anyways im thinkin of getting a scirrocco to start me off (old shape) anything you wanna know just ask! p.s can some1 tell me how to do my avitar? cheers ;)

Hello my little Welsh Vixen, where ever you go, I'll be there, just like a stalker......lol, havent seen you on hb for a while.
Ohh and, no avitars on here, or sigs

Last edited:
Hi there and welcome to TorqueCars. Its good to have you along. There are some proper nice roads in Wales so I'm a bit jealous!

Whats the best car you've owned so far?

Hello and welcome to the forum. Not many fleamales on here...apart from 2fast and HDi :lol: That reminds me, why no avatars Waynne? :(

^^^^he says too many big words. i cant sy em there atll spell em lol ahahahaaa here some pics of me and pat peeps

Astra2.jpg

Astra.jpg

^^^^ the day i picked him up :)
DSCF0741.jpg

holes getting me on the sly at the hbr and mcc meet
DSCF0766.jpg

Light.jpg

^^^ a poll jumped out on me all fixed now though lol
Photo-0210_e1.jpg

before you say anything i know they for corsa but i stole him is names spike hes my little mascot in my car lol
DSCF0905.jpg

Bwlch3.jpg

SWVauxmeetandshoot8thmarch2009027.jpg

If you can get your mits on a Corrado VR6 you'll have some fun. OK, it's thirsty but it's a good drinkin' buddy!

It's like a latter day Scirocco on amphetamines.

If you can get your mits on a Corrado VR6 you'll have some fun. OK, it's thirsty but it's a good drinkin' buddy!

It's like a latter day Scirocco on amphetamines.

HAHA I would ove a VR6 or G60 but some how i dont think i will get insured on one. Going to get the 2lt 16vl first, plus the 2lt is easyer/ sheeper to mod and easy to do an engine swap :D

The supercharged 1.8 is a better alternative. The Karmann cable gearbox takes some getting used-to, as does the now-you-see-me-now-you-don't clutch but they can be tweaked with little more than a smaller pulley on the supercharger.

HI lucy and welcome. Good to have you with us. I hope you spend lots of time here you sound like FUN!

SCRAP IT. nah only kiddin lol nothin really just wheels 17inch wolfrace 12inch kicker sub (which will be for sale soon) amp dvd player custom parcel shelf. im selling it so im not doin anything this was just a play around really lol

Boys boys boys....it's all about the burbling exhaust, whoosh of the turbo, roar of the intake and screeching of the tyres. Sound systems = weight!

heya, I have almost the same car as you! (but the 3 door version, so looks better! :p)

astrasmall.jpg

^^^ no you dont because i wont have it his days are numbered lol everyone meet my new baby . . . .
rox:
lucycar.jpg
oh and this is me nice to put faces to names init
Nicepic.jpg

info on the rocco
info:
vehicle: mk2 scirrocco gt2
year of manufacture: 1990
fuel type: petrol
engine size: 1.8
vehicle colour: silver
date of first registration: 25 05 1990
thats all iv got so far
been on the phone to my insurance company insurance will stay the same nothing extra to change over mot plus repairs im looking at �200 tax is �104 for 6 months recovery truck �30 happy days

so all in all �334
im gonna be skint worth it though

I doubt it, that would make you 14 & that would make you the first 14 year old I know to own a 185bhp VW! :lol: Didn't have a paper round I was indentured to a butchers for two years! (explains a lot!) :amuse:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back