Hi from Spain.

MRPMOSH

Car
Subaru Impreza
Hi:
First of all, i would like you to excuse my English as it is not as good as yours.:cheesy::cheesy:
My name is Eduardo, and im from Argentina, but now living in Spain, and in a few days im going to move to the UK. Back in Argentina, i owned a Fiat Uno 1.4l, with some "extras", like an improved camshaft, forged pistons,
a 40 40 Webber carb, compression 10.5:1, and it was an everyday used car.:bigsmile::bigsmile:
Now in Spain, i own a Seat Ibiza 1.6l 8v 110hp. I was thinking about some improvements for the Ibiza, but
here in Spain, if you modify something in your car, then you have to make a lot of paper work in order
to make the car able to get in the street, so i didnt go forward with that proyect.:mad:
Now im thinking about going to live to the UK, and i was wondering if anyone there can tell me how is it like
there if you want to make a "performance tuning" in your car, i mean, Do i need to fill paperwork or have the car
tested by any authority?
Ok, that`s all folks,
Ed

hey and welcome to the site.
modifiying cars as long as you leave the same engine in (can mod but same engine remains in) and the colour the same then theres no paperwork required.
modifications - you just need to inform the insurance company who will charge you a fortune for it. if you dont tell and get caught out then you would be classed as driving without insurance which is an offence

cars also have to go through an MOT test every year so you need to be careful that it will still pass this

Thanks to all for the wellcome. I wanted to know, if there are drag tracks there in UK, and which is the best place to live that i can be near a track.-

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back