hi from snouchie :)

Hello and welcome to the TorqueCars forums, nice to meet you.

How much you looking to spend on a car? Is it for track day fun or did you want something to impress your mates?

Sorry I'm a bit late replying, been tied up with a few things. Were a pretty friendly lot on here and only to happy to swap ideas and tips.

Hello and welcome to the TorqueCars forums, nice to meet you.

How much you looking to spend on a car? Is it for track day fun or did you want something to impress your mates?

Sorry I'm a bit late replying, been tied up with a few things. Were a pretty friendly lot on here and only to happy to swap ideas and tips.

hi not a problem :) well im lookin for something very tuner friendly, i read the article on most tunable cars and while yes i think supra's are a hero car 3 litres jus isnt realistic for a 19 year old :p, and impressin my mates is also a goal ha. i would love if you had any tips on learnin mechanics because im a total novice and would really love to do as much of the modifications myself

Hello & welcome, I think you can't go far wrong with a Pug 106, their good looking cars, cheap & loads of kit around for them. :bigsmile:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back