hi from england, stoke on trent

BluntyR5GTT

Car
R5 GT Turbo
hi people just joined the forum my names andy im 26 years old from stoke on trent in england, im a painter and decorator and currently own an 1991 renault 5 gt turbo in tungsten grey :bigsmile:

Hello and welcome to TorqueCars, nice to see a 5 Turbo still going strong. Have you done any mods to your car yet? What are your plans for it?

hi mate cheers for that there aint many decent ones about anymore.

its got a bit done to it the spec is as follows

1991 renault 5 gt turbo
tungsten grey
t2 running 16psi
bb tuning ported head
ktec 2.5" downpipe
gt motorsport enlarged turbo elbow
scorpion system
gtt double capacity intercooler
bailey dv24 dump valve
copper core radiator
uprated plugs and leads

future plans involve a gt25 turbo running about 20psi and a 285 cam and vernier also thinking of taking the back seats out and getting perspex windows in there

cheers pal the reg of my car is H262 YES lol which has given it the nickname 'the yesmobile' lol

its actually got pressed french plates but its a british plated 5 gt turbo, my aim was to get a 5 turbo 2 but they sell for 15-20k , i paid 1k for my gt turbo :) will easily make double that when the time comes to sell

defo have lots of fun im taking it up to mikeanics at the end of this month once i get the fuelling sorted for a power run see what its making, its very responsive :)

welcome to torquecars. mate. sounds like you have put some work in to your renault with more to come.:cheesy:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back