Hi from Cologne in Germany

toyotafanatic

Car
Toyota Yaris XP9F
Hi to everyone,

as I'm not shy - I will introduce myself .... as requested:

My name is Sammy (Samuel) I am 34 years old and a japanese car enthusiast ... :toung:

Currently I drive a Toyota Yaris (in Japan known as Vitz) XP9F from the year 2009 ... :blink:

I am working at a Toyota dealership in the heart of Cologne and I am into a tuning project - and there is the point where I need your help:

Í've got a Scion - which is called "IQ" in Europe - so they call him IQ in Germany too - for this Scion/IQ I'm looking for some special tuning parts - do you have some interesting suggestions for me ???

Thanks alot in advance for your kind help

Cheers

Toyotafanatic

hey and welcome to the site mate

the IQ is a small city car and im not sure much is avalible for it so would need to be custom built.

what are the plans for the car

Hi there and may I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

Supercharger! - There are a few kits coming on to the market and these positively transform these little light cars making them great fun.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do.

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"!

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

the IQ is a small city car and im not sure much is avalible for it so would need to be custom built.

what are the plans for the car

Thanks so much for the warm welcome ... :blink1:

There are some very nice bodykits already on the market - mostly from Japan ... :twisted: .. http://www.trc-tuning.de/index_shop_neu.htm

I'm not really in charge of this project - but I need exclusive tuning parts from around the world for 4 IQs ... and I'm involved looking for what is available ... and thanks to Google I've found this forum ... :blink1:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back