hi! form japan!!!

D

daninjapan

hi all!

dan here in j-land... the land of drifters and crazy cool customs...

i am new here and looking to speed up my (spanking red) 2005 A3 2.0 fsi (couldn't afford a turbo:sad2:) a bit without messing too much with the appearance, why mess up perfection? ...oh WILL get 18" wheels though... and maybe lower it a bit? oh, and... and... and...

but i really don't know where to start. of course under the hood, but where and what? would really appreciate any good advice!

also if anyone is interested on anything on japan... cars, bikes, daily life, stupid t.v., whales & tuna, please don't hesitate to ask, will try my best!

thanks all!

dan...

heloooo:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:how interesting...Japan!!!!!buti must say i find it strange for a japanese to drive audi))))haha...arent u driveing crazy evo's and skylines,350 z's...i dont know i live on the other side of the world and if i had enought money there would be only one choice-jap sports car.....ofc my fav skyline or evo or smt like that...and do u really organise those crazy drift races on parkings etc????
Cheers from Montenegro!!!!!!:bigsmile::bigsmile:
Boro

Hello there and a warm welcome to you, nice to meet you a fellow Audi owner.

The best mod for your car will be a remap, have a look at the options offered by tuners like www.awesome-gti.co.uk a Front mounted intercooler, uprated diverter valve and sports catalyst are also worth looking into.

hello. surpized you have audi if it was me i would buy a skyline. arr well each to there own i soppose.:bigsmile:

:blink: How many of us drive British cars?

Didn't think so. Welcome to the forum, Japan is an interesting place and I must say I was impressed by some of the cars over there. Saw two four-door Skylines in one day in Fukuoka! Lucky to see one a year out on the roads over here.

its strange,but my most favorite car of all times,one i said if i wont have money i will sell the house and buy it hahahah-skyline r34 i never saw it live!!!!!:confused::confused::(there is not a single skylinr in my country!!!!one day there will be atlesat one for sure!!!haha:D

:blink: How many of us drive British cars?

Didn't think so. Welcome to the forum, Japan is an interesting place and I must say I was impressed by some of the cars over there. Saw two four-door Skylines in one day in Fukuoka! Lucky to see one a year out on the roads over here.

umm... me? :amuse:

Komban wa Dan
hi.gif

Whats the must have gadget of the moment in Japan? :bigsmile:

Last edited:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back