Hi folks!

Gordont2010

Car
Honda civic eg
Hey, im gordon im 21 and currently have a pretty tired old vivic eg 99 1.4 as u can tell im not interested init much im mainly here for advice on problems with it haha but eventualy i hope to get another car, when i passed at 17 i got myself a 1996 mazda mx3 v6se which i loved but hated the fuel bills haha apprentice wages dnt go far! But now i have the wee civic im just saving hopefully have a golf r32 mk4 by summer 2012 but we shall see haha looking forward to hearing from u guys

Hi there, I hope you are well. May I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

Sorry I've been so slow in welcoming you, I've been updating the main site www.torquecars.com and I've just relaunched it!

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do. (It gets quite addictive at times.)

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"! (It's also great when people start new threads and discussions and all adds to the great debate.)

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

hey and welcome to the site.
little change between the 1.4 and the r32 hope your ready for big fuel bills again ;)
Im used to the v6 fuel bills, even though the mazda was a 1.8 haha but yeh itl be a gd change, this civic is the smallest engine ive ever had, infact i had a nova sr years ago although i wasnt aloud on the roads due to being 9 haha but awel! mot for the civic today im dreading it!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back