hi Evryone !!

autofreak

Car
suzuki swift
siva sankar here aka AutOfReAk >> from Mumbai , India. im freakin Crazy about cars nd related gizmos :rolleyes: finishd my Mech Engg. dis year.

suzuki swift-2008 is ma ride . i had done a couple of external modifications like alloy rims, projector lights with angel eyes , rear spoiler nd stuff....but nw lukin frwrd to do a perfrmnce upgrade myslf (a K&N filter is the nly
under-the- hood mod as f nw). so was collectin some additional infos regardin the EngIne Tuning 4rm net nd found dis amazin site..guess i ll get valuable inputs 4rm u guyzz..

hope dis forum ll be dis ' fReAk's Pitstop >> ' ( DAt was OfficIAL, guyz ) ..:cool:

hey and welcome to the site
try and speak proper english rather than the half txt half who knows what as this makes reading for everyone so much easier.

unfortunatly the swift is only a 1.3 or 1.6 so not much tuning cheaply there or even that big a gains without deep pockets

oh! sorry for my half-text english. i will be careful with it now onwards.:D

pgarner, my plan is actually to study tuning by doing the same in my car. Then tune my dad's bmw 5-series. i dont want to touch it until im confident about the tuning.so i thought i would try it first in my swifty.
I came to know about many tuning kits and related stuffs in my city, but i would like to do it myself jus for the fun of it.

hope this forum will be of great help..

Hello there autofreak and may I extend to you a warm welcome to TorqueCars.

It sounds like your'e car mad so I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

What mods have you got planned for your swift then?

dad knows it pgarner..moreover he himself is thrilled by the tuning for his car :D but only on the condition that i do it perfectly (or atleast i do not destroy it :confused: ) so i jus want to be confident about the whole idea of tuning.

so starting from the scratch..here i go..

coming to my humble swifty...its the indian version..1.3L diesel,75bhp @ 4000rpm , torque 190Nm @ 2,000rpm ,Fixed geometry turbo charger with intercooler. (indian cars are alwaz underpowerd versions )

i want to know ,first of all, to what extend i can push its power without major component replacements.
i wanna know methods for performance enhancement other than a tuning kit ..so that i can remap the ecu for desired power achievemnt through some interface that connects to ecu through OBDII port...
will i get a tuning map from net for my car or shud i do the dyno test for the present performance and get the enhanced performance values myself from the present dyno results . i would prefer later , but how??

guess i didn't ask too much doubts in a single go....

anyways this kid is waiting for your inputs .. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back