Hi everyone!

GTOpete

Car
Mitsi GTO TT
Hey guys,
Stumbled across the site while bored on the net, so i signed up:)

Ive got a few cars, all of which are jap, i have two mkiv supras and two mitsi GTO's - i have a stock and tuned version of each :embarrest: (my girlfriend has a mx-5 too!). I work for one of the main dealer groups in london and have done a fair bit with my car and other peoples so thought i might be try and be of some use to people:bigsmile:

Peter

well i hope i can help! if i dont im sure i can say something thick to make people laugh insted!:lol:

Ive done a fair bit on supras and GTO's and most of my friends are in the jap car scene so it will be good to help out those members as well as read up on other brands which is the good thing about this site- i dont like the egos you seem to get on pistonheads!

Welcome Pete, I'm sure you'll fit right in! ;) Some of us are pretty thick on here and need all the help we can get! :amuse:

Thanks for the welcome guys:)

I will get some pics up soon, hopefully some of the locals on here may recognise my cars then and say hi!

Really good to have you along (sorry for my belated hello). Hope you enjoy your time here as much as we all do.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back