Hi Everyone

Toby57

Wrench Pro
Car
BMW 328I
Hi All,
I wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I live in london and currently have a modifed 1996 BMW 328I. I have driven lots of cars and had the pleasure of owning a few. I also lived on the Isle of Wight for a while for which I use to be a memember of the Official Isle of Wight Car Club. I have also been to numerous trackdays which include, Cadwell Park, Snetterton, GoodWood and Brands Hatch. I used to race there and in the car club in a Subrau Impreza which was heavily race modified.
My very first car was a 2001 VW Polo 1.0i :p
Then I had a Nissan 200SX S13 followed by BMW 1989 2.0 Alpine eddition. :love:
and as mentioned, I have now got my other BMW.
I have spent alot of time with cars and had my good and bad experiences.
I have attached some pictures, so let me know what you guys think.
Look forward chatting with you guys.
Take Care,
Tobez

199256_1855893713480_1124950051_2153063_4407116_n.jpg

30388_1414164670530_1124950051_1203116_2007941_n.jpg

Hi Tobez & welcome to TC! :D
Your post went into the moderation queue because you included pics in you your first post.
As a measure to deter spammers from the site all new members are not allowed to post any pics or links until they have made 10 posts.

It won't take you long to get 10 post in though there's plenty to talk about on here!

Enjoy your stay,

Loz. :D

Hahaha, sorry :embarrest:
Just joined and already insulted someone......:shock:

You gotta do more than that to insult me dude ;) I'm use to being talked to like a three-year-old cause I'm a girl so that was nothing :p
Just a lil' remark since I like being the center of attension :bigsmile:

You gotta do more than that to insult me dude ;) I'm use to being talked to like a three-year-old cause I'm a girl so that was nothing :p
Just a lil' remark since I like being the center of attension :bigsmile:

Calm down dear. Isn't there something you should be cooking or cleaning? Those dishes don't wash themselves you know. :bigsmile:

Hello there and may I extend to you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars forums.
It is great to meet you and I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we all do and that you get totally addicted to this site.

Tell us what are your plans for your car in the future mod wise?

Tell us a bit about yourself and where you're from? What is the tuning scene like in your bit of London.

Do feel free to get involved in our other threads too, the more the merrier as they say and we are friendly (being friendly is actually a forum rule!:))

Welcome to TorqueCars. :bigsmile:

Love the Isle of Wight, spent many times over there and not too far from me.

HELP!!

How do you start a Poll Thread??

Please someone help :p

If you look at the top of the page for the Help tab which is between the Gallery & Community tabs, then click on this. Type in the word Poll into the Search Words box then click on the Search FAQ tab, the directions are there! ;)

HELP!!

How do you start a Poll Thread??

Please someone help :p

First go to the HOT POLLS sub forum.
Then start a new thread and down below the text box there is an option to add a poll to the thread your starting. You just tick the box and then submit thread and it should ask you to add options for your poll.;)

If you look at the top of the page for the Help tab which is between the Gallery & Community tabs, then click on this. Type in the word Poll into the Search Words box then click on the Search FAQ tab, the directions are there! ;)

First go to the HOT POLLS sub forum.
Then start a new thread and down below the text box there is an option to add a poll to the thread your starting. You just tick the box and then submit thread and it should ask you to add options for your poll.;)

Thanks guys, I have figured it out, I think :p

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back