hi everyone first question!!!

fletchboy

Car
peugeot 106 1.1
hi everyone names bill

am running a 106 1.1 nothing special i know but im gonna start on a few bits in the engine department. just wondering if anyone has ever tried putting a vtr 8v camshaft into the 1.1 peugeot 106 engine? am going to give it a shot but was just wondering if anyone else has done this and if it worked or not?

many thanks

Bill

Hi bill and welcome.

What is the engine size of the VTR cos I would have thought the cams are totally different.

Hi fletchboy (bill) Nice to have you along and welcome to TorqueCars. I'm a little dubious that this will work the cam durations are totally different on the 2 engines are they not. I would certainly try and find someone that has done this already before trying it myself.

Double posting eh waynne? :lol:

Welcome to the forum mate. My very limited Peugeot knowledge says it wouldn't work. What are you hoping to achieve by doing this?

it doesnt mater what size the cams are its whether the actual mountings are the same and if the drive shafts need shortened or lenthend its basically the same car just modified slightly if am wrong let is na
Drive shafts?, sorry you'v lost me

p****d at the time never read it propperly #!#!#!#!#!#!........lol:embarrest:

Last edited by a moderator:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back