Hi car lovers..

The Loner

Car
Toyota Innova 2.5 T
Im from Brunei and I own a turbo diesel 2.5 Toyota Innova.What i wanna know is..y is the the max speed only 160km/h while those 2.0 Corollas are able to run much more faster than our MPVs? Thanks.GUD LUCK.

Hello there and a warm welcome to TorqueCars, good to meet you. Gearing and weight would be my guess.

What are the power outputs of both cars?

Hi and welcome. It might have a limiter on it to stop your certain model going as quick as say a sportier model.

Bruneian autos

Hi guys.Thanks a lot to those wonderful people who responded to my posts the other day and Im sorry for the delay.To answer your questions, yes..they do grant permission like fitting body kits, sports wheels and just minor mods.Meanwhile tinting and fancy yellow fog lights are absolutely out of the question.And if the bill is passed, everybody has to take off their sports rims next year unless they are factory fitted.Its quite ridiculous actually.If these stuffs are banned or illegal, then why import or sell' em ? Buying a fast car is also useless in this country because the legal speed limit on the highways is between 80 km/h to 120 km/h. Even turbo intercoolered lorries could outrun that easily. What a life....

To P.Gardner and Turbonutter 69, thanks guys. You're great.
And Wayne, you got a point there.But I dont recall the diffence between these two's power outputs.Sorry...And lastly but not the least, Bigmoose..you got it there must be some kinda speed control hidden somewhere I guess.
All I can tell u guys is that the factory fitted wheels size of the Innova is 14/195/70 series.
The Japs are really idiots when it comes to invent tyres for such a large car. But how come the Fortuners, Prados and many more others of the same category ( if you like ) have larger wheels?...Hhmmm.,WHAT WILL THEY THINK OF NEXT....?

Last edited by a moderator:
please dont use the text speak it makes it easier for everyone to read.
the limiter could be written into the ECU

smaller wheels with a larger sidewall incease comfort in the car and are also cheaper than larger tyres

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back