Hi all.

Cavalier342

Car
Cavalier LS I Auto
Hey there.
My name's Andrei, just thought i'd leave a welcome message. Just joined this site today, Seemed quite an interesting site, and it said there's friendly folks here so i thought why not :amuse: A bit about me.. i'm 19, work part time, rest of the time i spend to myself and of course with my lovely Cavalier. I'll set up a profile, so check it out :)
Catch u all later, feel free to reply.

Hello there buddy and welcome to Torque Cars.... You'll get on fine here mate. We might be a crazy bunch but we don't bite....:blink1:
Anyway hope you enjoy your stay mate......:D:D

well, there are 2 ways, getting ready parts from shops, install them, or getting parts from junkyards and customize them. depends on how much you're up to mate.

ye, i mean to be honest if i can afford it i'd just get parts online or from a shop. I really am after a good set of HT leads at the mo, but on a tight budget as i try to save my money, but it doesnt always work well lol. i've seen some on the net for like £60, thats way too high. and funny enough, it was the leads for my 1.8 block that were the most expensive :confused: so anyways, just after a set of those and maybe a new air filter, K'n'N preferably. but its always about the cash at the end of the day, so i make do with what i can really. :)

well i guess, you're somehow like me, low budget, and seeking to escape cheap. try finding parts on a local junkyard, and try modifying them to fit your car, if you don't have experience, ask any friend that knows.
however the best way is buying the parts new, but they are expensive, but the thing is that new is new, new parts always go better, and are easy to install.

well i guess, you're somehow like me, low budget, and seeking to escape cheap. try finding parts on a local junkyard, and try modifying them to fit your car, if you don't have experience, ask any friend that knows.
however the best way is buying the parts new, but they are expensive, but the thing is that new is new, new parts always go better, and are easy to install.

My advice would be to search and search. You will eventually find that barrgain your after... Search everywhere.....:D

ye, i mean to be honest if i can afford it i'd just get parts online or from a shop. I really am after a good set of HT leads at the mo, but on a tight budget as i try to save my money, but it doesnt always work well lol. i've seen some on the net for like £60, thats way too high. and funny enough, it was the leads for my 1.8 block that were the most expensive :confused: so anyways, just after a set of those and maybe a new air filter, K'n'N preferably. but its always about the cash at the end of the day, so i make do with what i can really. :)
hi mate save the £60 and put it towards something else standard leads are more than sufficient and get some pics up as soon as possible i like cavs well i like almost anything vaux

cheers mate.
absolutely nothing on the engine, just changed the plugs the other day, fitted some quality Bosch ones in, thats about it. i would like to do a few things though, high performance ht leads and such, small things.
are they the bosch plugs with 4 points on them??:D
if so i use them for my car, their leathel

Hi and a belated welcome. Nice to have you along. I nearly bought a Cavalier SRi 130 but the insurance killed it. With its wide wheels and suspension setup it handled like it was on rails.;) I loved it. I ended up with an astra instead :eek:

The GSi 16 valve was a lively motor. Later on the SRi adopted the 16 valve engine.

My favourite Cavalier was the 2.5 V6 auto. Probably not as fast as the GSi but so much smoother and quieter.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back