Hi All

Delmastiff

Car
MK1 Astra Turbo
Hi Everyone, name's Lee and my toy is a modded Mk1 Astra GTE running a chipped 2.0 16V Turbo giving nearly 300BHP :D

Pic's to follow soon

mate i love the combination of the classic looks of the mk1 and the modded power of the c20let please tell me your car is black or a deep blue with a irmscher grill if so i will drool over the pics

mate i love the combination of the classic looks of the mk1 and the modded power of the c20let please tell me your car is black or a deep blue with a irmscher grill if so i will drool over the pics
Blue, but not dark blue and no Irmscher grill for me either as I love the original front end. Let me know what you think when the pic's go up

Blue, but not dark blue and no Irmscher grill for me either as I love the original front end. Let me know what you think when the pic's go up

fair play mate i do love the original look of the mk1 but the irmscher grill sets it of for me just personal taste i suppose just wandering what gearbox you running f20 or f28 ????

Hi and welcome. This brings back memories of my Mk1 Astra. You've done really well with that conversion and it looks mint!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back