hi all

lutonmatt

The Torque Meister
Car
82 trans am kitt
just to say hi my name is matt and i am in kent just bought a c70 t5 very nice car and quick as well few little mods to come but not to much as all my money goes on my other car a 79 pontiac trans am

the volvo only cutting the driver mat as it was under the trottle pedal stoping a lot of power next is a black grill and removing the horns for better air to the intercooler and k&n and a 6cd changer as my 3cd one is no good and dont play copyed cds

as for the trans am
repainted the engine bay loads of chrome line lock for burn outs leather inside sounds as well and loads of welding but its a play toy as its one of the top of the range ones

Hi Matt and welcome - I'm a Kentishman too! Nice selection of cars - how do you decide which one to drive?

I live down in sunny Deal on the south coast. Nice to have you along. Looks like you've been busy posting away already - keep it up.

10 posts done

and how do i know what one to drive i look up if its a sunday and its sunny the trans am comes out to play if not the volvo plays as its my every day car

my volvo
5fabd86b.jpg

127b4619.jpg

trans am
a63ea492.jpg

ceed8e6e.jpg

Nice collection you have there. I like the gold of the Volvo. It looks soooo clean! Trans am looks and sounds great - certainly not a car for shy retiring types.

the volvo is so clean and that pic was the day before i cleaned it when i did it came out better with a deeper shine

and the trans am does get the looks

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back