Hi All

Tricati

Wrench Pro
Car
Vauxhall Antara 2.2
New to forum from The Kingdom Of Fife in Scotland.

My eclectic range of cars: VXR Racing, MGB GT, BN1 (2002 Robin - one of the last batch built by BN plastics under licence)

tcsmileysign.gif

Howdo, what's your VXR, Astra?

Hi, yes it's the Astra, number 487 of the run of 500 produced as VXR Racings. It was so good my partner traded in her 07 MG TF for an Astra SRi as she loved driving it so much. Have to say I rarely use it as it has it's own garage space & requires moving other cars to get it out hence covering only 10K miles to date. Makes it all the more special when I do take it out though, had it down in Scarborogh last year & everybody seemed to love it with lots of thumbs up & flashing of lights from passing petrol heads. Nothing negative to report about it thus far either other than it can wear the front tyres very quickly if used as it should be, hard!!

Greetings and Welcome to our TorqueCars car Forum :)
Feel free to have a look around the website, there are many varied and interesting articles to read on all manner of car modifying subjects.
Also, you may find our members project threads and photo gallery very useful as a source of inspirational ideas towards your own special project!
Enjoy! :)

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Would like to chip the VXR, have a complete S/S big bore exhaust fitted & perhaps a set of new alloys.

The MGB GT is either going to be sold as is or get a winter body job, have already got 2 new front wings, bonnet & full n/s rear wing only needing 2 door skins, a half o/s rear wing & rear vallance. Car booked into body shop for a start in Oct after the rent runs out at end of Sept.

The Reliant BN1 has just been resprayed on N/S to make good some paint damage by 1st owner, had to fit a new rad & water pump after the blades from original went through the original rad & have managed to purchase an alloy rocker cover to fit when I get around to doing the tappets.

Apart from that everythings sorted :D

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back