hi all

zerocool

Car
volvo c30
hello all, just picked up a volvo c30 recently, only down is its a 1.6 turbo diesel, but good on fuel!! looking to modify looks and put a set of new rims on it feel free to give me any ideas???? (car is black!!) cheers!!:)

Hello there and may I extend to you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars forums.
It is great to meet you and I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we all do and that you get totally addicted to this site.

Oooooh black car - white wheels! Get some tints on the rear lights as well.

It sounds like you have a great project on your hands. So what's next.

Do feel free to get involved in our other threads too, the more the merrier as they say and we are friendly (being friendly is actually a forum rule!:))

Hello there and may I extend to you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars forums.
It is great to meet you and I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we all do and that you get totally addicted to this site.

Oooooh black car - white wheels! Get some tints on the rear lights as well.

It sounds like you have a great project on your hands. So what's next.

Do feel free to get involved in our other threads too, the more the merrier as they say and we are friendly (being friendly is actually a forum rule!:))

thinking black and chrome wheels, was thinking 19inch rims, but been told 18s would be more practical not to expensive on the tire side of things etc!! but 19s might stop me getting the suspension lowered!! and thinking of doing black and orange interia but without spending to much money thought it might be wise to have a crack at painting some of the plasic bits of trim myself!! but not sure yet whether or not it will affect my warranty etc!! lol :)

Welcome to the forum. C30's look mega and with not many modified examples about, you have a blank canvas with which to do something really different with if you wanted to!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back