hi all

JasonMK

Wrench Pro
Car
carisma 1.9 DI-D
Hi All

new to this site, don’t have a high powered car but just got a carisma 1.9 DI-D 2003 (02 plate) and find it a great car.

i am looking into getting a spoiler, sides, splitter etc for it just to make it a little nicer looking.

i have been looking into spoilers and there is one i really like but i am unable to find it anyway online, the only image i have i found on Google :(.

if any one had any examples of modified carisma’s any images would help out a lot.

Thanks and hope to chat more soon

Jason

over 2 years now. ts a good friendly lot on here not much bitching

how long you had the car ? you seem to be in to all show at the min is there any plans for under the bonnent ?

over 2 years now. ts a good friendly lot on here not much bitching

how long you had the car ? you seem to be in to all show at the min is there any plans for under the bonnent ?

not many yet, i got the car yesterday and mainly because i have a son (6 months old) and i needed more space, the car i must admit is cheep to run and insure.

with the looks wise, yep the car looks nice but i want to make the most from it, with speed wise you cant push to much out of a 1.9 DI-D.

i think once i have the 4 things listed above sorted i may work on K&N, 4 branch (may have to get this made) exhaust etc.

wouldnt bother with a 4 branch to be honest you would be better getting it remaped for the money
think celtic tuning charge around £350 not bad for 40bhp and over 60ftlb
Capture.jpg

sr performance on here also does remapping

nice, some of the bumper look sound, i was not thinking about replacing the bumper just placing a splitter on it but with the looks of one or two of them i think i may have to think a little more about it.

With the re-map idea, very nice performance incress may have to save a little and pay for it.

Sorry got carried away with the body kits :lol: Have you thought about using a splitter form another car? The Renault Laguna splitter is a popular mod on many cars & because it's flexi rubber it's easy to fit too. :)

Sorry got carried away with the body kits :lol: Have you thought about using a splitter form another car? The Renault Laguna splitter is a popular mod on many cars & because it's flexi rubber it's easy to fit too. :)

i think the images i have are from other cars, once i have 10 posts i will be able to upload the example images i have.

i think with the back and front splitter, spoiler and sides on it would look nice.

but i know when that happens it would not look just right until a little lower and maybe slighter larger wheels :)

last night i was driving down the A5 heading out to dunstable with my misses and baby in the car, went to slow down at the roundabout and my foot hit the floor :O

pumped the break and also had me hand over the hand break just in case and lucky was able to stop the car, pulled over slowly into the garage.

when i looked behind the wheel the break pipe had burst, have a mate doing to work on the car for me today while i am at work but out of all the cars i have had (older) i have never had that happen before.

sounds like you were lucky there

very lucky mate, where i break early on that road i was able to counter act it well, if i was a driver thats waits till last min to break then i would have been part of that roundabout lol

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back