hi all

gaznor1976

Car
saxo vtr
hello all gaz here i have a saxo vtr. joined to get info on how to get the best performance out of this car......hoping to mod it and pass it onto the girlfreind when she passes her test... many thanks gaz:bigsmile:

im looking to get hopefully 120 ish bhp as i say i,m passing it onto the girlfriend and this should be more than enough for her for her 1st year......i bought the car not so long ago...had a few probs with clutch bearing ...exhaust..and idling i had the clutch done and doing the exhaust at the minute... its standard at the mo till i can get it running right.. not a mechanic but i know a few things and would be gratefull for any advice as im new to the mod scene...and any advice to sort the idling would be more than appreciated thanks guys...gaz

what isit as standard, the 90 or 100bhp variant ?
full sports exhaust including a manifold and sports cat - decat if your fine with changing it for a MOT. cold air intake kit ( induction kit which sits low done in a nice cool area ) fast road cams and a pretty aggressive fuel map might see you pretty close to 120 on the 100bp model

other option supercharge it ;)

Insurance for a first timer on a modded car will be really really expensive. I'd check out the cost of this first and I think you'll decide either to keep the car standard or just keep it and not pass it on;)

A warm welcome to TorqueCars though, good to have you along.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back