JUST WONDERED IF ANY GARAGES IN MY AREA
CAN BE TRUSTED TO GET FTO BACK ON
ROAD..NOT BEEN RUN FOR OVER A YEAR..:confused:

HI ALL, JUST SAYING HELLO ,
HAVE HAD FTO IN GARAGE FOR OVER A YEAR,
JUST WONDERED IF ANY GARAGES IN MY AREA
CAN BE TRUSTED TO GET FTO BACK ON
ROAD..NOT BEEN RUN FOR OVER A YEAR..:confused:

Greetings and Welcome To TorqueCars My Friend! :)

Can you type your future posts in the lower case please! Using Capitals gives the impression that you are shouting and is considered to be rude.
Many thanks for your help on this buddy!

T9 man
Moderator.

Just about everything i think,not really sure on where to start-have stripped out interior
all needs replacing-so looking for that on auction site-bodywork not bad thinking of
re-spray -suspension-wheels-engine all need looking at could go on forever but dont
want to bore you.

Just about everything i think,not really sure on where to start-have stripped out interior
all needs replacing-so looking for that on auction site-bodywork not bad thinking of
re-spray -suspension-wheels-engine all need looking at could go on forever but dont
want to bore you.

It sounds to me like its quite a large project and the way you talk about it you sound like you can't be bothered to do it. Have you had it running? Or did you buy it not running.

It doesn't matter what garage you take it to, you can't just expect to hand over x amount of money and get the thing back like new.

Id advise you find out what needs doing to the engine first of all, make user the clutch/gear box is in order. From there, id look at the suspension, hubs, breaks ect ect. Then from there look at the stearing rack and driveshaft. Then look at interior once the car is running, and then end with a re spray.

Hope you get it running.

Oh and hello and welcome :bigsmile:

Thanks for the reply, i think i just need a kick up the jackass to start and get
things going,will start with engine first as it did run, not sure if it does now,will let you know how i get on.
many thanks....

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back