Heya

StaceyTypeR

Car
in search of teggy
Heya everyone, im Stacey and im 21, i live in cornwall, and im currently looking for a clean integra tyre R DC2 for my next car( gotta be white) :D anyways heard there was a few integra owners on here so thought i would come and say hi and get to know the site

Hi Stacey. I think the DC2's look great in white! I'm sure you'll track down a good one.:)

Whats the weather like in Cornwall then? We had a scorcher today.

Have you tried SVA imports in Folkestone Kent - they always seem to have 1 in stock or arriving soon.

Welcome to TorqueCars, yes we have quite a few DC2 and Type R owners on here! The benefit with us is that you don't have to join a new forum each time you buy a new car - we cover everything here.

Let us know if you have any questions and feel free to get stuck into our discussions, rants moans and whinges! :lol:

hey,, thanks :D yeah white is defo the colour i want, kinda thinking of red wheels to match the red interior aswell, i no what i want just gotta wait for the right one to turn up for the money im spending! Weather has been so so good today defo wanted to be on the beach instead of being in a stuffy salon lol

i sure am, been at the same salon im working in now since i was 15 lol, omg yuk a mx5 lol no way!:Dhated all the comments i got when i was driving my mates convertable mg about.

Hey Stacey, welcome to TorqueCars! Which DC2 are you after? The original or the facelifted one? What plans do you have for it? What are you currently driving?

well i havent made my mind up yet, lol but all i no its gotta be low and want the wheels to be red and thats it to beguin with

hey and welcome stacy theres a stunning DC5? floating around here in white and looks stunning. only 1 ive seen in the area. shame really that honda wont sell it over here

You don't sound like the typical hairdresser then. (My sister and brother in law are both hairdressers!)

Have you got any insurance quotes on a DC2 yet Stacey?

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back