Hey

xXGoukiXx

Car
00/01 Celica GT-S
yeah iam 17 my first time being expose to the import scene.. so my question like every other newbs question is PARTS/ DESIGNS... iam looknig at getting a 01 celica GT-S... inputs if thats a good starter (stocked).. also i wanna get these kinda things.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m86behSVl4&feature=related << in that video you c all the nice lights on the gauages including those three on top.. anyone know what that is?? the pricing.. and if it would help me out.. as i kno iam eventually get em.. also how much would it cost to get lights like that for the guages sorry for the questions iam just really excited..
laugh.gif
so yeah..this wil lbe my first car also... =) and anyoen here that owns or knows alot about tuning.. that owuldnt mind helping me out... thanks alot.. if you got aim... AIM ME ckryz0

Alright mate, welcome to TorqueCars! Those gauges shown on the video are for his turbo (he actually states this in the comments). Those gauges would be rather pointless on your car unless you plan to turbo it, in which case you would wait until you have the turbo to get the gauges. The lights on the dash are simply a change in LED. You can pick up LED kits from various websites (I don't know of any for the US though as most of us on here are UUK based). It's simply a case of unscrewing the surround, taking the dials out and swapping the lights over. Then putting the dials and surround back in place.

Also, just need to point out that all pictures and links require 10 posts first. Thanks.

Turbo's are well worth the effort, time and cash to get setup. Give great bhp boost but one of the larger normaly missied issues is the insurance. As a rule of thumb is not worth trying to insure a turbo car till you are around 25..... unless you are rich! If you do try and get insured on a crazy car with a turbo try using tuning/specialst company. Took my insurance down from £2500 to £565 on my skyline estate.
But the celica is a great car fore sure! Can eventual get a GT4 if you wanted as well with the 3sgte engine. that thing really goes!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back